- Thick walled one piece, hard drawn "K" copper seamless body. Unique design eliminates separate end cap connection to ensure maximum integrity of the body and guarantees free movement of the piston for maximum performance.
- Ryton PPS piston with two Parco #5778-80 O-rings and Dow Corning #111 FDA approved silicone lubricant. Ribbed piston - design reduces secondary shock, and flared piston skirt prevents hard particles suspended in the water supply from contacting the O-rings to provide increased product life.
- Large volume air chamber provides better dampening for superior water hammer arrestor performance.
- Temperature range: Maximum working temperature is 250º F.
- Operating pressure: Up to 350 P.S.I.G.
- Surge pressure: Up to 1,500 P.S.I.G.
Tested and certified to the A.S.S.E. 1010 and A.N.S.I. A112.26.1M Standards and listed with I.A.P.M.O.
Patent # 6,539,976
- No access door is required to service MIFAB's water hammer arrestors.