Specification: BEECO Series GV-GXG-NRS is a Grooved by Grooved Gate Valve. They feature a non-rising stem for compact areas, they feature an epoxy-coated, cast iron body, all grooved dimensions comply with AWWA C606 they have resilient wedge disc, cast iron bonnet, a stainless steel stem and cast iron handwheel. Maximum Pressure: 230 psi (16 bar) CWP. Valves comply with AWWA C515 standard.
Function: Used in irrigation,and water distribution. The BEECO Series GV-GXG-NRS is best used in the fully opened or fully closed position but can be used as a throttling valve.
- Valves are designed to take a Hand Wheel or an Actuator.
- Valves are rated for a working pressure of 21 bars/300 P.S.I.
- All valves are Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated.
- All BEECO NRS Values come with Stainless Steel stem (competitors use brass).
- Working pressure class 125 pressure valves are rated for a working pressure of 21 bars/300 P.S.I.
- Valve complies with AWWA C515 standard.