Beeco-2019 Booklet(PDF, 16MB)
BEECO Abbreviations Guide(DOC, 27KB)
GV-FXF-UL List Price(PDF, 55KB)
UL Listing(PDF, 122KB)
Waterworks Part Numbers and List Prices(XLS, 116KB)
GV-FXF-UL/FM Specification Sheet(PDF, 268KB)
Gate Valve Product Information Guide(PDF, 68KB)
BEECO Cross Reference Guide(XLS, 36KB)
Specification: BEECO Series GV-FXF-UL/FM-OSY is a Flanged by Flanged Gate Valve. They are UL/FM approved and comply with SP-70. Cast iron body is epoxy-coated with ANSI B16.1 flanged connections, resilient wedge disc, cast iron bonnet, a stainless steel stem and cast iron handwheel. Maximum Pressure: 300psi (21 bar) CWP.
Function: Used in fire protection as fire main shutoff valves and water distribution. The BEECO Series GV-FXF-UL/FM-OSY is best used in the fully opened or fully closed position but can be used as a throttling valve.
- All BEECO OSY UL FM Valves come with Stainless Steel Stem for better corrosion resistance (competitors use brass).
- All valves are Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated in Fire Engine Red.
- Post indicators - both upright and wall types.
- Pre-grooved stems for tamper switch attachment.
- Pressure tested at 5 times the working pressure.
- Pressure tested at 5 times the working pressure; valves comply with AWWA C515.
- Valves are rated for a working pressure of 21 bars/300 P.S.I.
- Valves have passed a 1,000 cycle test requirement.
- Face-to-face dimensions of the valves comply with the American Standard for face-to-face dimensions (ANSI B16.10) for Class 125 cast iron flanged valves.