Specification: BEECO Series GV-FXF-NRS is a Flanged by Flanged Gate Valve. They feature a non-rising stem for compact areas, they feature an epoxy-coated, cast iron body, all flange dimensions comply with ANSI B16.1, they have resilient wedge disc, cast iron bonnet, a stainless steel stem and cast iron handwheel. Maximum Pressure: 230 psi (16 bar) CWP. Valves comply with AWWA C515 standard.
Function: Used in irrigation and water distribution. The BEECO Series GV-FXF-NRS is best used in the fully opened or fully closed position but can be used as a throttling valve.
- Valves are designed to take a Hand Wheel or an Actuator.
- Valves are rated for a working pressure of 21 bars/300 P.S.I.
- All valves are Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated.
- All BEECO NRS Values come with Stainless Steel stem. (competitors use brass).
- Working pressure class 125 pressure valves are rated for a working pressure of 21 bars/300 P.S.I.
- Valves are tested at 5 times the working pressure tested at 1,000 cycles.