Specification: The BEECO In Line Double Check Valve prevent the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the drinking water supply. It is designed to be used in either the horizontal or vertical position and should be placed at the service entrance or can be used as a point of use device. This device is designed for continuous pressure applications in non-health hazard residential water system containment. It should be installed right after the water meter. Check with your local inspection authorities for installation requirements.
Materials: Bronze body and tailpiece construction, with Stainless Steel check springs and engineered plastic polymer check assemblies.
- Minimum Working Pressure: 10psi (69 kPa)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10 bar)
- Temperature Range: 33° F - 180° F (0.5° C - 82° C) continuous.
- Tested and approved to ASSE 1024 and CSA B64.6 and IAPMO listed.
- Contains two heavy replaceable check modules for ease of service or repair.
- End connections in both NPT and Copper sweat connections.
- Interchangeability of tail piece Inlet can ½” up to 1” outlet, and outlet can be ½” up to 1”, allowing for changes in pipe size from inlet to outlet.