BEECO Abbreviations Guide(DOC, 27KB)
Waterworks Part Numbers and List Prices(XLS, 116KB)
GV-GXG-OSY List Prices(PDF, 58KB)
Beeco-Catalog and Price list 2017(PDF, 12MB)
GV-GXG-OSY Specification Sheet(PDF, 205KB)
Gate Valve Product Information Guide(PDF, 68KB)
BEECO Cross Reference Guide(XLS, 36KB)
Specification: BEECO Series GV-GXG-OSY is a Grooved by Grooved Gate Valve used in irrigation and water distribution. They feature an epoxy-coated, cast iron body, all grooved dimensions comply with AWWA C606 they have resilient wedge disc, cast iron bonnet, a stainless steel stem and cast iron handwheel. Maximum Pressure: 230 psi (16 bar) CWP. Valves comply with AWWA C515 standard
Function: Used in irrigation and water distribution. The BEECO Series GV-GXG-OSY is best used in the fully opened or fully closed position but can be used as a throttling valve.
- All BEECO OSY Valves come with Stainless Steel Stern for better corrosion resistance.
- Post indicators - both upright and wall types.
- Pre-grooved sterns for tamper switch attachment.
- Valves are rated for a working pressure of 16 bars class 125.
- Valves have a temperature rating up to 250° F (120° C).
- Complies with AWWA C515 standard.