Specification: The BEECO® Series GV-MJ-NRS is an AWWA C515 Mechanical Joint x Mechanical Joint resilient seated gate valve with a non-rising stem. MJ bells are to AWWA C153 Standard. The body, bonnet, and wedge (disc) are of high strength ductile-iron, ASTM A536, Grade 65-45-12. The wedge is encapsulated with EPDM rubber. The stem and bolts are of stainless steel.
Function: Used in irrigation and water distribution. The BEECO Series GV-MJ-NRS is best used in the fully opened or fully closed position, but can be used as a throttling valve.
- 2” Square Operating Nut
- 300 P.S.I. (20.8 bar) water working pressure rating
- Fusion Bonded Interior and Exterior to AWWA C550 Standard
- Hand wheel option available
- Stems are of heat treated stainless steel, more than twice as strong as brass stems
- Highest working pressure rating of any valve in its class
- 100% of all valves are hydro-statically tested at 2 x full rated working ressure
- Proof of design tests include 5x working pressure and 1000 cycle tests.
- Temperature rated up to 180° F. (82° C)